Well, Darren’s had a great turnout for the ProBlogger Group Writing project! After reviewing the list of posts for the first three days, here’s the counts for the one’s I want to check out:
Day One: Total posts, 132; I want to read 38! That’s 29% of all the posts! I’ve made it through the first ten… check below.
Day Two: Total posts, 242; My picks, 80! That’s over 33%!!! Unbelievable…
Day Three: Total posts, 222; I chose 74… for exactly one-third!
I won’t be out of reading material for a long time… I saved the full lists to a separate file on my hard drive so I can load it in my browser and hop to them as I get a chance to review.Ã‚Â Several people have been giving me trackbacks from reposting the entire list to their site, however, I don’t agree with that technique. In general, that is called ‘link farming’ and can get you banned from search engines. There were only a couple, so I went ahead and approved them for now. Though they are subject to review.
My intention is to post only the links I’ve actaully visited and liked! I think that will give you a better filter to choose from. While there are a lot of high quality posts, they aren’t all the same level. However, while I’ve picked a diverse selection of subjects, I suggest you go back to the horse’s mouth links above to get the full lists. There might be others that you are interested in, that I was not.
I was able to get through ten posts today, after compiling the overall list and selecting my favorites from the first three days. Here they are:
- Ã‚Â Top 5 Steps to Securing your Data
- My top 5 free development tools
- My Top 5 Favourite WordPress Blogging Tools
- 5 Cool Things You Can Do With Your DNA
- Ã‚Â The Top 5 Ways to Become a Millionaire
- Top Five Ways To Creatively Acheive Your Goal
- The Top Five Steps to Grow Your Net WorthÃ‚Â — I’m already subscribed, and you should be too!
- Top 5 Ways To Save Money Without Noticing
- How To Figure Out What To Read NextÃ¢â‚¬â€œTop Five Resources
- 5 Reasons A Custom Blog Script Is Better
That should keep you reading for a while… I focused on just checking out ther Top 5 posts… if I had started exploring all the archives, I’d never get this written! But, I’ll be back…